Who Can Stay?
Temporary housing is offered for those family members who will be directly involved with the daily support of the patient. Depending on room size, maximum occupancy is 3 to 5 people, including children.
To be able to stay at our House,
● The patient must be 21 years old or younger, single, and receiving medical treatment in Gainesville
● The family must live outside Alachua County
● All adults 18 years or older requesting to stay overnight must:
1) Agree to a criminal background screening and meet RMHCNCF screening standards
2) Present valid photo identification at check-in.
● Parents of the patient must be over 18 years old; if not, they must have an immediate family member over 18 years of age with them at all times in the House.
● All overnight guests and visitors must meet our Healthy House Policy requirements. Call 352-374-4404 x.222 if you have questions