The Ronald McDonald House of North Central Florida (RMHCNCF) offers a safe and comfortable place for families to stay together while their ill child receives medical care in Gainesville. In this welcoming and supportive environment, family members find the physical and emotional support they need. In addition, they have an opportunity to bond with other families and offer encouragement to others who are facing similar crises.
Who Can Stay?
Temporary housing is offered for those family members who will be directly involved with the daily support of the patient. Depending on room size, maximum occupancy is 3 to 5 people, including children.
To be able to stay at our House,
● The patient must be 21 years old or younger, single, and receiving medical treatment in Gainesville
● The family must live outside Alachua County
● All adults 18 years or older requesting to stay overnight must:
1) Agree to a criminal background screening and meet RMHCNCF screening standards
2) Present valid photo identification at check-in.
● Parents of the patient must be over 18 years old; if not, they must have an immediate family member over 18 years of age with them at all times in the House.
● All overnight guests and visitors must meet our Healthy House Policy requirements. Call 352-374-4404 x.222 if you have questions